Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rumours Can't Be Trusted.


Our government had launch a new pieces of RM50 lately. The RM50 note gets a makeover with enhanced anti-forgery security features and a design theme reflecting how far Malaysia has moved up the economic value chain after 50 years of independence. There is a rumours that behind the RM50 note if appear a logo of 50 years of independence can exchange into higher value, which is RM70 even RM400 based on the serial number AA0000000 till AA0000009.



One day I went to ATM machine to make withdraw, the money was same as the rumours. I was happy went to told my colleague KD, as he heard about the rumours too. I told him there is a lot more in the ATM machine, so both of us went to withdraw. He had no doubt, hence withdraw RM1000. Both of us was happily calculate the value of each RM50 we can exchange but I'm aware the rumours so I make a call to Bank Negara asked the truth.



Unfortunately the officer told me there is no such term value announced by them, it was just a rumour spread by people. Therefore rumours isn't true can be fake. That was a valuable lesson i had learned...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment