Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life Without Handphone

What do we think if there is no hand phone how do we contact each other!!? I had been experience last night, its was really troublesome. During my way to home a call reach to me, that my friend and his friend was drunk at Changkat and they was not able to drive home so asked for my help. I know this could be my last call because my hand phone was out of battery so i asked them to wait me at a place. Afterward I'm rushing to Changkat, supposed can arrive in 30 minutes but i made it in an hour because make a wrong turn. Once i reach the pub is about to closed and they was not right there, so I'm started to worried what happen to them. I searching them each pub because couldn't contact them but people thought i was 'the man who lost in jungle looking for a way out'. Then i meet a man who had a kind heart or probably is drunk too and asked to borrow his hand phone to called my friend.



Me:            Hey, man where you now? didn't i ask u to wait me at sixteen?
Friend:       Oh...hehe, I'm on my way home Jalan Tun Razak
Me:            F*** if u can drive why u ask me come for help, i could be sleeping now at 5am
Friend:       Come on, lets go for a drink afterward.
Me:            ............hang up!

1 comment:

  1. lol..ur fren macam my fren la..=='' but mine is 4am..XD

    ReplyDelete